By Kelkin Ltd. allowing you access to this site you hereby accept that:
Kelkin Ltd. maintains this Site (herinafter referred to as Kelkin website) for your personal information, education and enjoyment. Your access to and use of the the Kelkin website is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Kelkin website you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
- Kelkin Ltd., and related companies shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential damages) arising out of or resulting from the use or access to any materials on the Kelkin website or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in transmission, computer virus or telecommunications failure.
- No warranties, express or implied, are given in relation to the Kelkin website nor as to the information contained on this site and Kelkin Ltd., does not warrant that the contents are or will be correct or accurate or reliable or that the Kelkin website or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Everything you see, unless otherwise stated, is the copyright of Kelkin Ltd. and may not be used without the written permission of Kelkin Ltd.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Kelkin website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any questions, suggestions, data will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Kelkin Ltd. for any purpose, including publication, broadcast and posting.
- Kelkin Ltd. has not fully reviewed all of the sites linked to the Kelkin website and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to it. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is entirely at your own risk.
- Kelkin Ltd. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to ROI residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of Kelkin Limited, their families or other persons connected with this promotion.
- Entry to the competition can be gained through clicking the link in the Kelkin email newsletter directing to the competition page on kelkin.ie. or by clicking to enter on the friend recommendation email.
- Entries to the draw can be increased by two by adding two friends email addresses. There is a maximum of two entries per person.
- Only completed entries will be accepted into the draw. You must register your details (name, email address and telephone number) on our competition page. Incomplete registrations, or those received by any other means, will be rejected. Please be reassured that your details will be treated carefully and will only be used for internal purposes by Kelkin Ltd. and its agents only.
- The current competition is valid until the date shown on our competition page, 31st March 2012.
- Entrants from those through the friend sign up email will be automatically signed up for the Kelkin newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- All prizes are as stated, are non-transferable, and no cash alternatives are available.
- The prize is a Kelkin Hamper. There is one in total to be won.
- The judging of the competition will be supervised by an independent person and will take place in the week following the closing date for each competition. Unsuccessful entries in a competition will not be carried over to subsequent competitions.
- The results of each competition are final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. The judge's decision is final.
- The competition will remain open until midnight on 31st May 2012.
- Winners will be notified by phone or email within 14 days of closing date. If the winner does not accept the prize within 7 days from notification, the promoters may withdraw the prize and a new winner may be selected. Winners will receive their prizes within a further 14 days.
- Name of the winners will be listed on this website once the winners have responded to the winners confirmation email.
- Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are delayed or not received for any reason whatsoever.
- Prize winners may be required to participate in related publicity.
- By taking part in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by the winner will result in the forfeit of the prize. All instructions on the online registration form are part of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should a prize, or any part of it, become unavailable for any reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
- Entrants acknowledge and accept that the internet is not a secure medium and information submitted by entrants may be accessed by third parties.
- This promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of ROI.
Promoter: Kelkin Ltd., Unit 1 Crosslands Industrial Park, Ballymount Cross, Dublin 12, Ireland.